Campers for the Developmental Swim Camp will develop proficiency in all basic swim strokes. Instruction will be given on the fundamental skills of swimming and developing the importance of physical activity through swimming. Camp will focus on technique, conditioning, endurance training, and speed.
• Week 1: June 16-20
• Week 2: June 23-27
• Week 3: July 7-11
• Week 4: July 14-18
• Week 5: July 21-25
• Week 6: July 28 - Aug. 1
• Full Day: Monday-Friday; 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Half Day Morning (includes lunch & movie time): Monday-Friday; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
• Half Day Afternoon (does not include lunch): Monday-Friday; 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
• Full Day: $360.00 ($410.00 if registering within 72 hours of 1st day of camp - prior Thursday @5pm is cut off)
• Half Day Morning: $285 ($335 if registering within 72 hours of 1st day of camp - prior Thursday @ 5 p.m. is cut off)
• Half Day Afternoon: $260 ($310 if registering within 72 hours of 1st day of camp - prior Thursday @ 5 p.m. is cut off)
Extended Care: Available. Click Here for more information.
Eligibility Open to boys and girls who are "water safe" and proficient swimming the width of the pool, front crawl, face in the water, without stopping or assistance.
Please note that all visitors attending a campus event between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Mon. – Fri. are required to pay for parking. For your convenience, parking can be prepaid before you enter the campus.
For more information and to prepay parking, go to www.lmu.edu/parking.
No recent activity