Please join us for our Brightspace 300: Grades workshop offered by our LMU Instructional Technology Team!
12-1pm - Lunch and Workshop
1-1:30pm - Tinker Time
Curious to know more about the Grades tool?
Please join us to learn how to
- Understand the setup wizard
- Points vs. weighted grade books
- Final calculated grade vs. final adjusted grades
- Connecting grade items to tools within Brightspace
- Handling non-graded items.
You will see how these options control what students see and how their grades are calculated.
Lastly, we will be covering the steps of releasing the final grade to students.
These workshops will be hosted by the Center for Teaching Excellence.
Friday, October 19 at 12:00pm to 1:30pm
Center for Teaching Excellence, UHALL 3030
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.