Please join us for our Brightspace 300: Grades workshop offered by our LMU Instructional Technology Team!
9:30am - Breakfast
10-11am - Workshop
11-12pm - Tinker Time
Curious to know more about the Grades tool?
Please join us to learn how to
- Understand the setup wizard
- Points vs. weighted grade books
- Final calculated grade vs. final adjusted grades
- Connecting grade items to tools within Brightspace
- Handling non-graded items.
You will see how these options control what students see and how their grades are calculated.
Lastly, we will be covering the steps of releasing the final grade to students.
These workshops will be hosted by the Center for Teaching Excellence.
Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 9:30am to 12:00pm
Center for Teaching Excellence, UHALL 3030