Feel Good Finals: Fall 2019
Finals can be a stressful time. Your friends at the William H. Hannon Library and LMU FitWell want to make it as manageable as possible. So in addition to providing you with spaces to study and spaces to work-out your anxieties, we are partnering to offer a number of stress-relieving activities during Fall Finals, between December 3 and December 12.
We will offer coloring, origami, legos, and puzzles in the library lobby throughout this time. Additionally, LMU Fitwell will offer massages at select times during finals. And back by popular demand: therapy animals!
- Dec 3-12: Coloring, origami, puzzles, legos, and more (Library Lobby)
- Dec. 9: Dogs (Library entrance)
- Dec. 10: Farm Animals (Library entrance)
- Dec. 9-11: Snacks & Swag cart (Throughout library)
- Dec. 9-11 (6-8p): Relax in the Stacks Massages. Call Fitwell to book at 310.338.3049. (Library 324)
Feel Good Finals is a collaboration between LMU FitWell, DPS, and the William H. Hannon Library.
Thursday, December 12, 2019
William H. Hannon Library, Library Lobby Level 1
1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045