About this Event
This is an in-person event for LMU and LLS faculty and teaching professionals.
Join the Center for Teaching Excellence, Information Technology Services, and fellow faculty members for this engaging full-day event on how we reset and reconnect while exploring innovation, technology, and pedagogy.
- Keynote Panel: Artificial Intelligence: what’s all the buzz about?!
In addition to the Keynote Panel, you have the opportunity to:
- Meet with colleagues from offices across campus, including the William H. Hannon Library, Research Services, and Office of Online Learning.
- Visit the Creative Services Studios, where your teaching ideas can come to life in video!
- Engage with other faculty as they discuss creative ways they have found the right balance in their classrooms, both in relying on technology tools and in setting technology aside.
- Meet with educational technology vendors and learn about tools and features that you will have access.
For more information and registration, visit https://its.lmu.edu/twt2023/.